Friday, February 16, 2007

The Episcopal Church

This is a short little blurb until I have time to sit down and actually think about what I want to write about the Episcopal Church, but I just wanted to say that I never thought I would like attending a church that was anything like the Catholic church. The Episcopal church is different in a lot of ways, but they use a common book of prayer, and have a lot of similarities with the Catholic church. I actually really like it. It's not super traditional, and we do sing some more contemporary songs, but even so - I like all of the prayers and Psalms that we do every Sunday. I like that communion is every Sunday, and I like that you just have to be baptized to take part. I like how small my church is, and how they are so welcoming of new comers.

I like it.

No comments: