Monday, November 06, 2006

Dreams

It's 3:00AM and I'm posty. So I had this dream last night. I meant to write about it this morning, but I forgot. I was going to write about a little earlier tonight, but couldn't remember what the dream was about.I don't remember details, but this is the general gist.

I took someone's baby (the baby of a girl at Red Robin. She brought her in so I could see her and I was holding her a lot last night). So I take this baby (I might have been babysitting it). I continue to walk all across and out of town. (I think I was in Carlisle again, but not sure). It was cold and I was only holding the baby, no stroller or carrier or anything. So, I felt like I was only gone for a couple of hours, but when I called to tell someone that I was finally coming home, It seemed like I was gone much longer. and I didn't call my dad, I called Randy and Shirley. Randy answered and I asked for Shirley and he said something like "I'm not telling you if she's here or not. You just need to get your ass back here." I said something like "I know. I'm coming."

That was it. How strange, right? I don't think I had this dream last night, because I tend not to remember dreams I have at night. I think I had it this morning after I woke up the first time and went back to sleep. Regardless, it was very strange.

No comments: